"I have a dream."
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
"And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:
Free at last! Free at last!
Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!”
Martin Luther King, Jr.—excerpts from the “I Have a Dream” speech delivered August 28 1963, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C
- 2themoonandbeyond likes this
- justahappychap likes this
- styles-is-mine-xo reblogged this from classichollywooddreams
- cherrypoundcake reblogged this from classichollywooddreams
- may1957 likes this
- sydneyexoxo reblogged this from classichollywooddreams
- rise-up-like-a-phoenix reblogged this from classichollywooddreams
- classichollywooddreams posted this